It could be great if the management knew what they were doing and had an actual understanding of what the company expects. Management was very disorganized and was constantly changing their minds on things when they were told by the higher-ups that they were doing their job wrong, which was always.
They company culture is known as blue culture which means that everyone and everything is treated fairly and with much respect.
Depending on the managers culture that is the culture that will be at the workplace.
Very mixed .. we come from different cultures and up bringing.
It is a great company that takes pride in making sure their employees are well taken care of.
More flexible and fun enviornment.
Every department for themselves. I always try to take a team unit approach while working there but some people are so self-focused or selfish, they'll happily throw others under the bus to avoid problems or trouble.
- What are the minimum part time hours per week? Specifically, the aldergrove store26 personnes ont répondu
- Why did you leave your job at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?24 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez Pharmaprix?19 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Pharmaprix?18 personnes ont répondu
- Do employees get paid while training ?13 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?12 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at PHARMAPRIX INC.?11 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at PHARMAPRIX INC.?10 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez Pharmaprix?9 personnes ont répondu
- Interview process for merchandiser8 personnes ont répondu