Good and ethical
Basic behavour questions
The interview was thorough and fair. The take their time and request references.
Sugar coated. They tell you want you want to hear to get you to work here.
The entire interview process happened over multiple phone calls with different people... several in-person interviews with different people... and a ridiculous amount of paperwork regarding my previous experience (yes... even after they had my detailed resume and before I was hired).
The whole process took just shy of a month (I've worked with many other ndt companies and the interview/hiring process lasted no more than 20 or 30 minutes over the phone... SGS makes it unnecessarily complicated).
To make the whole process that much more painful... never in that nearly month long interview process did I once speak with anyone who had any real practical knowledge of the type of work I do or the position I was being interviewed for. I had to explain my job and the work I do to a clueless recruiter who clearly wasn't prepared to interview me and was only interested in having me answer a series of ridiculous"moral/ethical dilemma" questions that only a complete idiot couldn't answer correctly.
Just need one interview with manager.
Usually need one interview with manager.
- Si vous deviez quitter SGS, quelle en serait la raison?7 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez SGS?6 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail?5 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez SGS?4 personnes ont répondu
- Où voyez-vous SGS dans 10 ans?3 personnes ont répondu
- Quelle est la politique en termes de congés payés?3 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at SGS Ltd?3 personnes ont répondu
- Hello, is there any part-time job for international student? best wishes3 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at SGS Canada?3 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by SGS CANADA?3 personnes ont répondu