Make sure you can answer the questions correctly
Present yourself professcially, be prepare to answer all questions that relate to the job your applieding for.
Dress very professionally well and arrive 15 minutes before due time.
No longer here
Be prepared to answer all types of questions, with detailed orientated answers.
The interview I had at Sears was a group interview that couldn't really be prepared for. It was less formal questioning, rather than seeing if they believed you to be fit for the position. For example, one of the activities we completed encouraged us to put together an outfit for a given individual. We then had to "sell" the outfit to our supervisor. It really was an interesting experience.
Company has gone out of business.
I would have my resume with me and be dressed as if I had the position. I would learn what I could about the company and the position available
Take it easy and no stress.
Be able to feel comfortable in groups
- Why did you leave your job at Sears?23 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez Sears?17 personnes ont répondu
- What is the work environment and culture like?16 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement?15 personnes ont répondu
- Quels conseils donneriez-vous à la Direction afin que les employés restent chez Sears?15 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Sears Canada HQ?13 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les questions posées lors d’un entretien?11 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at Sears?11 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by Sears?10 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail?10 personnes ont répondu