Yes , of course they are, because they know they do little to keep employees, and they must continually replace those who quit, very costly way to do business! But they've got poor, lazy, little managers in the office who dont have skills, knowledge,nor motivation to keep good employees.
Yes. There is an over-abundance of client hours to fill.
They hire nurses with little experience with promise to provide “sufficient” training and education. They provide educational sessions every few months however you have to keep asking to be included
Yes, terrible ones.
Always. They have orientation every 2 weeks for all workers. They will hire, use and discard anyone who comes through those doors.
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez SE Health?13 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez SE Health?9 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Saint Elizabeth Health Care?7 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at Saint Elizabeth Health Care?6 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at Saint Elizabeth Health Care?5 personnes ont répondu
- Do HSW's have to wear a company uniform or can you wear your own scrubs?5 personnes ont répondu
- Que choisiseriez-vous d'améliorer chez SE Health?4 personnes ont répondu
- What types of questions do they ask at saint elizabeth personal support worker4 personnes ont répondu
- Si vous deviez quitter SE Health, quelle en serait la raison?4 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by Saint Elizabeth Health Services?4 personnes ont répondu