We are a cutting edge technology engineering group driven by innovation, sustainability and a passion for customer focus. As a truly global company with representation in 130 countries, our Canadian operations include each of the five Sandvik Business Areas with locations across the country:
• Mining is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, service – plus...and technical solutions for the mining industry. Our Canadian business covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling. We have mining sites and offices across Canada in almost all provinces and territories.
• Construction provides solutions for construction industries in functions such as quarrying, tunneling, demolition, dimensional stone, recycling and civil engineering. Our products are based on high-quality materials, processes and more than 150 years of experience in the industry. Our Construction business is based out of Chateauguay, Quebec.
• Machining Solutions is a leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions and know-how to the metalworking industry. With extensive investments in research and development, we create unique innovations and set new productivity standards together with our customers in industries such as automotive, aerospace, energy. Our brands include Coromant, Dormer Pramet, Seco and Walter tools.
• Materials Technology is a developer and manufacturer of products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys for the most demanding environments. Our Canadian business is based out of Arnprior, Ontario.
• Process Systems designs, manufactures and installs steel belt process technology across a diverse range of industries. We have sites supporting various industries in Alberta and Ontario.
• The Corporate functions for Sandvik Canada support and empower our five business areas in Finance, Human Resources, Communications and Corporate Leadership. The Corporate offices for Sandvik Canada are located in Mississauga, Ontario, in a Leadership in Environmental Engineering and Design (LEED) Gold certified building. – moins
Comment est l'environnement de travail chez Sandvik?
Équilibre vie professionnelle / personnelle
Salaire / avantages sociaux
Sécurité de l'emploi / évolution de carrière
Ok comme place
Directeur service et operation (ancien(ne) employé(e)) - Châteauguay, QC - 18 octobre 2019
Pour les mécaniciens ou techniciens, c'est un endroit sécuritaire et propice à des postes de longue durée. Pour ce qui est du Management, les bureaux chef veulent croître et changer, mais certaines sous-stations ne veulent pas de vagues ou de changements. Donc le travail en supervision ou direction est très malsains. Bonne continuation à ceux qui s'y - plus...