Nice place for having your first scientific experience
Post-Doctoral Fellow, Department of Civil Engineering (Ancien employé) – Toronto, ON – 16 octobre 2019
• Developed math and MATLAB/Simulink models for the study of circulating speed impact on the articulated vehicle's swept path, articulation angle, and accommodation while moving on roundabouts
• Conducted NSERC engage project "Passing Collision Warning Systems (PCWS)" with Canadian company TranSoft Solution, Inc. Composed: full engine-drivetrain Simpack-model for automated transmission, integrated vehicle Simulink-model, new driving model based on the 2D sight perception of 3D perspective. Implemented an author's algorithm for the overtaking time forecasting based on the vehicle dynamic characteristics for several types of overtaking mode. The project and results were aimed to extend the company's activity area in the field of vehicle and infrastructure interaction.
• Developed an original technique based on Adaptive MPC, FEM, and LQP for optimizing the path planning and speed distribution for a single autonomous car overtaking a long commercial vehicle on two-lane highways
• Have published 6 articles, including in the most prestigious North American journals like TRB, the downloading number of some of them has reached more than 1500 times
• Got an award 1st place Winner in the nomination "The best paper": Proposed Collision Warning System for Two-Lane Highways. Canadian Society for Civil Engineering. Conference, Vancouver, May 2017