For the third time we have been named one of the National Capital Region's Top Employers
The Royal is one of Canada’s foremost mental health care and academic health science centres. Our mandate is simple: to get more people living with mental illness into recovery faster. The Royal combines the delivery of specialized mental health care, advocacy, research and education to transform the lives of people with complex and treatment resistant mental illness. The Royal Ottawa Foundation for Mental Health raises funds that support The Royal’s work while placing a sharp focus on awareness building through the You Know Who I Am campaign.
The Royal Ottawa Health Care Group (ROHCG) is made up of:
* The Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre (ROMHC) - a new 188-bed state-of-the-art mental health facility located in Ottawa;
* The Brockville Mental Health Centre (BMHC) - a specialized 219-bed psychiatric facility located in Brockville;
* The University of Ottawa Institute of Mental Health Research (IMHR) - home of leading-edge multidisciplinary research programs that investigate the biological and psychological factors contributing to mental illness and innovative ways to treat mental illness;
* Royal Ottawa Place (ROP) - a 96-bed long-term residential care centre located in Ottawa; and
* The Royal Ottawa Foundation for Mental Health - the fundraising organization that supports mental health research, capital projects and equipment purchases on behalf of the Royal Ottawa Health Care Group. – moins