- Exchanging information from the other staff that was working.
- Change the cash register to my name at shift change.
- Making sure the condiments, cold cuts, sub buns, soup, were filled and making sure the drink cooler was filled. Making sure the Donut counter was well stocked and clean.
- Greeting customers when they came in to place an order.
- Saying goodbye and thank you for coming and have a great day.
- I learned that there was some very nice people I served and some not so nice eg ( very demanding, letting kids run all over).
- Customers that let big messes, some that cleaned up.
- Management was very good,they were there to help with problems that needed to be looked into.
- There was many different cultures working at Robin Donuts, some were hard to understand although most were good at English.
- The hardest part of the job was watching kids run around making too much noise for some customers.
- Rude customers that didn't care about the mess they left or how they talked to us.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting so many wonderful people, working for a good boss and staff.
Listening to the laughter of our customers.
We did get a free meal and a drink on our shift within reason, the good bosses, staff and customers.
The customers that expected over the top service, kids running around making other customers uncomfortable.