A fair and generous company
Recruiting difference IT professional positions.
• Execute full cycle IT recruiting initiatives for Data Warehouse clients with a focus on Corporate & Executive vacancies
• Build and maintain a strong relationship with clients and develop an awareness of their business challenges/objectives
• Additional focus of placements are in: BI, MDM, Mobile Development (iOS, Android, Blackberry), Web Development (Java/JEE, Net)
and banking/financial management industries in both Canada and US
• Skilled interviewer using behavioural interview methodologies and techniques to handle 4 to 7 monthly placements
• Source out Sr. Level candidates with specialized skills within Oracle, Sybase, Visual Basic, and PowerBuilder – Web Developers,
Internet Architects, Network Engineers, SW Engineers, DBA’s, Network Planners and IT Management consultants with the following concentrations: SAP, PeopleSoft, CRM, ERP, Data modelling, Data Warehousing, and Business Process Re-engineering
• Built the plan and roll out of a new training manual for recruitment to ensure a smooth transition for all new hire placements
• Maintain a positive candidate experience during all stages of the process and drive world class service and quality of hire
• Provide Branding & Marketing support for the organization at all trade shows and career fairs
• Manage and continue to develop a dedicated territory of accounts to grow/maintain revenue and growth opportunities
• Initiate post sales activities to ensure services sold are providing on-going customer benefits & customer service
• Maintain a personal - plus...
Great people to work with
Long work hours
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?