From the moment you walk in, you discover that management did not embrace nor adapted to modern technology in the workplace. Sure they give you a lap top and a phone to work remotely, but they insist that you come in from 9 to 5 to work out of a cubicle, even though all of the work/ project is done out of that lap top with no need to interact with anyone except in pre-scheduled meetings.
- They do not follow industry standard Project Management methodologies on projects and good luck getting the right data you need for spend.
- Location is very inconvenient, and some employees have to travel almost two hours to get to work.
- old Furniture and lighting
- very high employee turnover
- no room for advancement, staff not motivated enough, and most see it as just a stepping stone Job.
Most Peer employees are wonderful and friendly
Unnecessary long commutes to work on days that projects can be done remotely