Good company to work with, busy office.. friendly staff, tho office opens too early and open on Sundays.. fast paced company.. my only complain is it’s too loud in the reception because it’s located in the mall.
it is a very stress free environment as coworkers are easy to get along with.
Everyone has a good sense of what their responsibilities for the day are and everyone helps each-other to make sure all procedures get done withing the stipulated time.
- Check in patients according to office protocol, verifying and updating patient info
- Book appointments as needed, billing and insurance claim submissions
- Maintain patient records and filing patient charts
• Courteously answered phone inquiries from patients; Screened and directed all incoming calls as well as responsible for collecting outstanding patient balances
• Identified issues and developed solutions to improve and increase speed of service
• Verified schedules and called patients to remind them of appointments; Utilized and updated “short notice” list regularly
• Kept appointment book accurately; ensured accounts information are entered in detail
• Maintained reception area in order to create a welcoming and pleasant environment
• Effectively provided assistance in the reception, greeter, confirming & Accounting areas