Senior Administrative Assistant - Corporate Affairs
Ontario Medical Association
October 2013 to Present
Senior Assistant to provide administrative support the Corporate Secretary & Senior Director,
part-time contract position.
• Organize meetings and prepare agenda packages.
• Record and draft minutes of Post Board Teleconference Meetings for assigned Assemblies and face-to-face meetings, as required.
• Determine relative importance and sensitivity of meeting discussions and identify appropriate actions.
• Prepare action lists and follow up correspondence.
• Provide back-up to Coordinator, Board of Directors.
• Attend Board and Council meetings as administrative support.
• Special projects as assigned.