Up to 2 years depending on the trade
Job requirement dependent - minimum of 3 - 6 months - processing
3 months to 2 eas
3 months to two years. It depends on your application, what you applied for and if your criminal record check comes back cleared early. took 6 months. The steps are applied online, then you will get a call to write the test, from there you will be told jobs that are available for you. Then you go back for medical appointment (it is to tell if your are physically and biologically healthy). If all goes well, you will be sent a letter of offer of employment. Ones you accept the offer you are good to go.
Contact your closest home unit recruitment centre & ask the question you want
Apply at the trade that you want through their website. I know it is much easier to find a trade now than it was getting one when I did.
I am hired under a agent.
What is the age limitation for well-experienced Canadian civilian Registered Nurses? ... with lots of energy and a passion for supporting our troops.
Go to a local recruiting centre, and wait 3 years for your application to get processed
Apply at a recruiting center.
- Can you join if you have a criminal record?11 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Canadian Armed Forces?9 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez National Defence and Canadian Ar…8 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces?8 personnes ont répondu
- Quel est le code vestimentaire chez National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces?7 personnes ont répondu
- What are requirements to be Canadian armed force?6 personnes ont répondu
- I am a permanent resident of canada so i am eligible for apply to this job?6 personnes ont répondu
- Do you have to be a Canadian citizen to apply for a job in the force?6 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces?6 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces?6 personnes ont répondu