Yes you can join with a criminal record as long as you dont have a weapons ban. They dont care what youve done they mould you into a soldier and if they cant you will be gone before BMQ is done.
Heck no. Because already you are screwed.
There is nothing to say you can not enter the Cdn. Forces with a record. They may require a pardon or further scrutiny may be involved. A criminal record may limit the work you are allowed to do AND the MOC(military occupation code) you are permitted to join. Veteran
You can apply and be processed with a record.
It depends on how long ago you were criminally involved.
If you are on probation parole or in court then youll be denied but otherwise youll get processed but youll need to wait longer for further steps involved
Can not go in
I am not sure but one thing I know is that in order to join they do an extensive check for you including any use of drugs or criminal activities. I had a clean criminal record and never used drugs before and my process still took about eight months to complete.
I believe one cannot join the Service with a criminal record
No. Must have a clean record
The Canadian armed forces perform a background check to all individuals.
No. The recruiting process includes a security screening. If an individual has a criminal record, the recruiting process stops.
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement?12 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Canadian Armed Forces?9 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail?8 personnes ont répondu
- Quel est le code vestimentaire dans l’entreprise?6 personnes ont répondu
- What are requirements to be Canadian armed force?6 personnes ont répondu
- I am a permanent resident of canada so i am eligible for apply to this job?6 personnes ont répondu
- Do you have to be a Canadian citizen to apply for a job in the force?6 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces?6 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les avantages offerts?5 personnes ont répondu
- Une vérification des antécédents criminels est-elle nécessaire chez National Defence and Canadian Ar…5 personnes ont répondu