Thank you for your review.
We appreciate all feedback on how we can improve the environment for our current/future employees.
I'd just like to address a few of your statements below:
- We provide increases at the end of the 3-month probation based on your progress over your first 3-months. On average, maybe 1 in 20 employees will not receive at LEAST a $500 annual increase at the end of their probationary period. Out of a workforce of 90 manufacturing team members, the odds you won't receive one is quite low.
- If in 2 years, you have not received an increase, management will always provide you with changes we need to see to reward you with a monetary increase. Again, this is a very rare occurance. 99% of our employees receive an increase even if it's only $0.25 at least every 12 months.
- I will admit advancement can be challenging. This is not because we don't have talented employees, but typically because we have a committed team. Our more senior roles don't see much attrition/turnover so vacancies in higher paying roles with more responsibility can be tough to come across. If you show consistently high quality work and give us 100%, you will be rewarded accodingly when possible but consistency is the key to advancement at MFT.
- There's no denying our plant temperatures are affected by the summer heat. We do our best to provide employees with fans and cold water at their work stations and even popsicles and other ways to cool off when we can.
- Minus Forty Technologies' HR Manager