At Masonite, we believe every door is a connection, and we’ve been building better ones for more than 80 years. Still we continue to evolve. Today we’re meeting new market demands, and applying research with the latest technologies to accelerate innovation and expand our offerings.
Our culture is evolving as well. Internally we embody a values-based – plus...workplace and strive to make people feel inspired, respected, appreciated and connected to our vision. We’re implementing better people
processes and programs to enable employees to collaborate more, and develop and progress further faster in their careers.
Building on this solid foundation, we have high expectations for the future. We are fast becoming a stronger, more agile company, building better connections to our customers, becoming more involved with our communities, and rapidly transforming a significant global industry.
For positive, knowledgeable, high-energy people willing to show up and bring 100% of their efforts to an organization built on hard work and strong ethics, this is a place you can connect with.
At Masonite we make protecting our customer, employee, and potential employee privacy and data a top priority. Regrettably, in today’s world, online scammers look for ways to steal personal information from unsuspecting people on career websites. Identifying these scams can be difficult but will help protect you and your personal information. Here are a few tips to help keep your information safe:
· Look at the email address of the sender and avoid any email communication with a non-Masonite domain. If you are at all uncertain about the validity of the email, contact the Masonite human resources department to confirm the source. Job offers will never come from free email services such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
· Any email address directly asking for personal information (social security number, driver license number, bank account information, etc.) is a scam. Masonite will never collect your sensitive information via text or email. All candidates are processed in our secure job portal.
· Masonite does not make job offers without proper candidate vetting, including in-person job interviews. If you receive a job offer after an online messaging interview, it’s a scam.
· When in doubt, call Masonite directly and ask to speak to the individual who you believe has sent you an email.
· Report any suspicious job postings to Indeed and the company named in the suspicious job posting. If you choose to contact the police, companies that are wrongfully named will assist the police in their investigation. – moins