Treat people like other companies do. Offer them guaranteed hours and benefits.people do have families to support.. no wonder london has such a high turnover. Jobs here are only good for students
The good worker are the main pillars of every company. I ll try to communicate with my all workers and listen to their issue and problems regarding products and customers. I ll give them an opportunity to solve their problems and try to find out new ways to convince the customers behalf on their skills and experiences. I ll always appreciate their efforts.
I would concentrate on making prices more affordable to attract more customers while still making the profit margin
That's a tough call because retail is a tough call. I wouldn't trade places with Clint right now.
Here's a thought though: streamline the multiple on-line order systems into one seamless program, from website to box. (They may have already done this).
Motivate staff a little more, have mangers stay at a store longer.
- What should you wear to an interview at London Drugs?8 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by London Drugs?6 personnes ont répondu
- Are the hours flexible for a student?4 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at London Drugs?4 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement?3 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez London Drugs?3 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at London Drugs?3 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez London Drugs?3 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les questions posées lors d’un entretien?3 personnes ont répondu
- Où voyez-vous London Drugs dans 10 ans?2 personnes ont répondu