Not a good place to work
- They will never invest on you and try to take advantage of you by charge clients high bills while you get only small part of it (from 8hrs of your work, you only get 2hrs).
- No growth for your skill development. There is no way they will give you a training.
- All they care is how to make money and use you as a pawn.
- My ex-manager is sucks! He didn't care on your problem, didn't give you feedback and did not even want to know about you. Even the HR guys, they never ask for one-on-one meeting (what kind of HR is this?).
- I worked at client side for 5 months and NOT A SINGLE day they ask me how I'm doing in there. They only contact me if I forgot to submit my time sheets for the client. LoL
- Their website looks amazing, but unfortunately it is just a lie. Competitive benefits? No, Innovative projects? No, Personal growth? No.
Btw, if you work in SAP world, I suggest you find another place. Logient is not a place for you to develop your SAP skills.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?