22 questions correspondantes
Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Les Compagnies Loblaw limitée?
1. Online application with some pre-screening multiple choice scenarios.
2. Phone screening
3. In-person interview
Quelles sont les questions posées lors d’un entretien chez Les Compagnies Loblaw limitée?
- Tell me about yourself
- What is your biggest strength/weakness?
- Tell me about a time you were faced with a challenge, how did you overcome it?
- A customer comes to you very angry, how do you deal with the situation?
- Previous shift was very busy and didn’t finish their tasks. How do you balance their unfinished tasks with your own list of tasks?
- You finished all of your assigned work, and have 30mins left with “nothing” to do. How do you spend your time?
- Would you be willing to work any overnight shifts?
- Why do you want to work here specifically?
- Why should we hire you?
Prepare answers to basic interview questions.
Know your resume and be able to talk about your experiences.
Prepare to be asked a few “what would you do?” questions.
Be honest about availability and other things.
What's Orientation like at Loblaws? (Just finished an interview and have been asked to come to orientation)
3 months of waiting after applying to see if youre interested in a job, and then a video from the 1980's about Loblaws.
Comment avez-vous eu votre premier entretien chez Les Compagnies Loblaw limitée?
Two of my sisters work for the RCSS, i was still new in Canada. they refereed me, and within the 8 months working as a part timer i got the Night crew chief's position.
Quels conseils donneriez-vous à une personne ayant un entretien chez Les Compagnies Loblaw limitée?
Be calm and relaxed they like to see that you handle stress well.