Department managers expected to work over 10 hrs a day and do not even get proper breaks as it is looked down apon by the store manager.
Worked at the South Surrey warehouse for 4 years. They just have unreasonable quotas you have to hit. Slugging 50lb wonky bags of onions and having to pick 20-30 of them at time and only getting 20 mins to finish that 3 pallet order is too tight. The management mocks you for getting hurt. And when you need a supervisor you have to go the shipping office and ask the overwhelmed Shipping clerk to fetch one. Plus we had two known cases of Covid Recently and the response was very poor We were forced back to work and the place wasn’t deep cleaned at all. There is a reason why it is easy to get hired.
Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Les Compagnies Loblaw limitée?
For me it took approximately 2 weeks.
1. Apply online (or possibly in person)
2. Get called for phone screening about a week later
3. Get called a few days later to schedule interview
4. Go to interview a couple days later. If you do well, you’re hired at the interview.
Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Les Compagnies Loblaw limitée?
1. Online application with some pre-screening multiple choice scenarios.
2. Phone screening
3. In-person interview
Si vous deviez quitter Les Compagnies Loblaw limitée, quelle en serait la raison?
Store Manager has no Respect for her fellow managers and employees. On regualr basis yells and swears at them.........hard to believe that she gets away with it!!
Quelles sont les questions posées lors d’un entretien chez Les Compagnies Loblaw limitée?
- Tell me about yourself
- What is your biggest strength/weakness?
- Tell me about a time you were faced with a challenge, how did you overcome it?
- A customer comes to you very angry, how do you deal with the situation?
- Previous shift was very busy and didn’t finish their tasks. How do you balance their unfinished tasks with your own list of tasks?
- You finished all of your assigned work, and have 30mins left with “nothing” to do. How do you spend your time?
- Would you be willing to work any overnight shifts?
- Why do you want to work here specifically?
- Why should we hire you?