Very relaxed atmosphere and rewarding working with kids. Learnt a lot about working in groups and organizing. Hardest part of the job was working with unruly kids but the most enjoyable and rewarding part of the job was also working with kids and building a passion for football.
Working at Little Kickers helped me to learn guidance skills and to be loud and confident when giving instructions. Showing the children how to work as a team and achieve skills was the most rewarding part.
- Got to work with a great group of kids
- Was another way to stay active in the summer
- Occupied myself
- All parents were very nice
- Would have to deal with weather (rainy days, hot days)
- It was every Tuesdays and Thursdays during the days I had soccer, so I had to either skip my soccer or skip coaching
- Overall great coaching staff, group of kids and parents
- Got to work with my cousins
- Had to manage shifts between kids