It took me about a week, I think it just depends on how long they take to process the paper work. First step is a simpl phone interview, when you pass that they'll ask you to attend one of the sessions so you get an idea of what it's like and so they can see how you interact with the kids and the parents, then they'll hire you. After that its just a matter of getting the paper work in and signing stuff.
I applied online, through indeed, they replied back after a week or so and invited me for a group interview. Got a call back the day after for a position. I would say max two weeks, didn't take long really.
E-mail the main owner of the region and send in your resume that way. Wait for his reply and see what he does from there.
Getting hired at little kickers was very easy for me, I spoke to the head of the branch and immediately was hired, no interview. just hired.
- Why would you want to work at LIttle Kickers?4 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at LIttle Kickers?3 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement chez Little Kickers?2 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Little Kickers?Une personne a répondu
- Quels sont les avantages offerts chez Little Kickers?Une personne a répondu
- How is the group interview like?Une personne a répondu
- What is the minimum age to applyUne personne a répondu