- Open up the store around 8am.
- Set up tills and count safe.
- Set up the days work plan/ staff breaks.
- Send off what we need for products.
- Unlock the doors and open up the store for the public.
- Most enjoyable is helping customers out with what they need.
Working your way up the chain of commands is a long hard battle, had one shift in 6 months after the Christmas rush. If your store has high segniorty employees you'll end up fighting for the scraps they leave behind.
Unless you're the store manager, you won't get full time and your hours may be unpredictable at times. Quite stressful as the expectations exceeds the available work hours. They constantly cut back hours. Be prepared to work extra unpaid time as well