LG Health hires Personal Care Attendants. PCA's are part of the NAPE HS union and are paid at the CG-24 Level. This ranges from $20.71 - $22.81 plus Labrador Allowance (if applicable) and all other benefits as per the Collective agreement.
2 mai 2018
I believe it is around $23-25 an hour, but could be more or less depending on the home being worked in
I imagine its the same rate as a PCA. Starting at 20.31 per hour plus shift diffs and northern allowance.
I'm not sure.
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement chez Labrador-Grenfell Health?Réponse de Labrador-Grenfell Health
- I notice job advertisements for Charlottetown PE, does Labrador-Grenfell employ in other provinces?Réponse de Labrador-Grenfell Health
- Quelle est la politique en termes de congés maladie chez Labrador-Grenfell Health?Une personne a répondu
- Do you offer a job to a foreigners ?
- Do you employ Foreign workers on temporary or open work permits
- Can a family member be a homecare worker for elderly and get pay ?