I really wouldn’t. They have many issues that need to be overcome in the meantime. Like hours, salary, appreciation, turnover, and many more. The one thing I would say they do well is sponsorships.
No I would not want to work for kids and company they treat their staff horribly and the pay is bad
People are struggling in the room and they don’t even get any help From the director
Children get abused and nothing gets done about it HR doesn’t care the director doesn’t care no one cares about your kids
Hr Don’t care about the staff either if you have a problem they won’t resolve it they’ll just keep on pushing the pencil
Working with kids & co can expand your knowledge base experience in the care of children. This company is very accommodating to their employees if reasonable. The hours of the shift are great, 8 hours are what you are getting paid for .
Great programming for children, amazing team, fast-paced work (if you like that)
They respect diversity, encourage growth and have great, friendly and conducive work environment.
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez KIDS & COMPANY?7 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous le rythme de travail chez KIDS & COMPANY?5 personnes ont répondu
- Les horaires sont-ils fixes ou plutôt flexibles chez KIDS & COMPANY?5 personnes ont répondu
- Does this company part time employees oppourtunity to be full time?5 personnes ont répondu
- What are the benefits of kids & company for employee?4 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at KIDS & COMPANY?4 personnes ont répondu
- Comment fonctionne le processus de promotions chez KIDS & COMPANY?3 personnes ont répondu
- Si vous deviez quitter KIDS & COMPANY, quelle en serait la raison?3 personnes ont répondu
- What is the hiring processes3 personnes ont répondu
- Hi I interviewed before 2,3 years. For Etobicoke locations but after interview they said it's for wh…2 personnes ont répondu