-anti human rights
-going green is a joke and considered 'a personal choice'
-they don't actually recycle
-rooms are often very dirty and a room I was stuck in for over a month had mold growing under the carpets
- Abysmal pay
- Toxic environment for women/trans
- Incompetent management
- Lack of visibility and communication
- Limited advancement opportunity.
- Unstable job environment
- Low pay
- Toxic working environment due to bad attitude of testers.
- Bad leads and senior testers who look out for only themselves.
Réponse du - Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee) - Montréal, QC