30 janvier 2020
My Top 10 Tips to prepare for an interview at Johnston Equipment:
1) Review the job posting in advance of your interview
2) Review your resume and highlight related experience or transferable skills
3) Share examples of the computer systems/applications you know how to use and in what way you have used them.
4) Visit company website to learn what we are about, what is important to us.
5) Be prepared to talk about what is important to you when considering your next employer.
6) Be prepared to talk about your career interests - short and long-term
7) Dress professionally
8) Conceal devices and put on silent
9) Be as concise as possible in how you communicate - listen carefully and take the time to formulate a response.
10) Ask at least one question of something that is the most important to you when considering a change to Johnston Equipment.
---------- Being prepared will make the world of difference --------------
Have a great Experience!
Focus and give examples of some past job accomplishments and explain how they could apply to the job that you are interviewing for.
Speak French to Quebec HR and managers.