3 questions correspondantes
Perks offered by Jarlette Health Services include but are not limited to:
- Perkopolis membership
- Employee Recognition Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Comprehensive Continuous Quality Improvement Programs
- Multi- disciplinary team based approach that creates opportunity for employees to make meaningful contributions to the residents, community and the organization.
- Employee Referral Incentive Program
- Mentorship and Leadership Development
- Pension and Benefits (dependent on employment status)
- Competitive Compensation
The above are a few examples of Perks that are offered at Jarlette. Jarlette Health Services has built a tradition of creating careers for our people to enable them to truly make an outstanding difference. We are a Canadian company with over 40 years experience in providing residential and long term care for seniors in Ontario. Jarlette is a respected leader in our field, where we combine innovation and tradition to benefit the lifestyles of our residents and our employees. At a Jarlette owned and operated Home, resident comfort and care is taken to new heights. A comfortable atmosphere where residents can feel at home.
The Jarlette thinks of its employees and provides an opportunity for their employees such as furthering your career/ education for a better future.