Intertape Polymer Group - Profil
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. (IPG) is an acknowledged leader in the packaging industry. Leveraging its advanced manufacturing and technologies, extensive research and development capabilities and a comprehensive strategic acquisition program, the company believes it has assembled the broadest and deepest range of products in the industry. IPG is –
Why Work at IPG?
IPG is a growing organization looking for individuals at all levels to take us to new heights! IPG operates 31 sites across the globe and represents an opportunity for career growth in fields such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Science and Technology to name a few. Think big and make an impact on your future by making the move to IPG.
Founded in 1981, IPG is a manufacturer of world-class products, including: water-activated tapes, pressure-sensitive tapes, polyethylene and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered coated products, and complementary packaging systems for industrial and retail use. IPG's vision is to be the global leader in packaging and protective solutions.
Emplois - Intertape Polymer Group
- Material HandlerTruro, NS
- Laboratory TechnicianMontréal, QC
- A/R CoordinatorToronto, ON
- Human Resources ManagerTruro, NS
- Ecolite AssistantToronto, ON
- Pouch OperatorToronto, ON
- Marketing CoordinatorMontréal, QC
- Coordonnateur Marketing, Montréal (Télétravail)Montréal, QC
- Cast Line OperatorToronto, ON
- Cast Line AssistantToronto, ON