INSTRUCTOR (CONTRACT) in Toronto, ON
An interesting experience
Not a employee focused environment. A little low in terms of morale building. Never felt that the organization had a definitive focus on empowerment and advancement of its instructors.
ILAC IC - Vancouver
- super fast paced and ever-evolving work environment, very much like a start-up company where everyone wears multiple hats and is expected to do multiple types of work
- collaborative teamwork among staff in the admin department
- strong teacher culture and high student engagement and support
- very limited communication or direction from upper management team
- no clear KPIs or goals set out for staff unless self-created
- staff must be confident and skilled enough to take the reigns and initiative without being told what to do
- highly customer service oriented with a focus on agent and external partner relationships
- family and community atmosphere
Part-time Faculty in Toronto, ON
A Great Place to Study and Teach
The management and administration care about their teachers and students, and that is what starkly separates them from public colleges in Ontario, Canada.
College Instructor in Vancouver, BC
Amaing place to work!
ILAC is probably one of the best employers I have had so far in my life, and I had some, and not just in Canada!
The staff is friendly, the students are great, the college offers you all the structure to perform your role at top performance!
My Direct Manager, she is amazing, the most organized person that I've seen. I strongly suggest this company to anyone that is a serious professional.
My role is College Instructor.
Instructor in Toronto, ON
The manager is a woman with an attitude who does not know how to do her job properly. It’s not really a college as such - it’s more like a kindergarten where you’re constantly trying to keep students amused