Raise the hourly pay. Plus provide more hours for your staff. 6 hours a week is a joke
You must give a higher rate/ hr.
Improve employee pay. Remember why you got into this business. Stop trying to make more money for the company and do more for the clients and caregivers, low prices, higher wages.
Talk with the people that actually do the work. Make sure their getting paid for the work they do. Have a gas allowance. Send out thank you cards to clients for giving you their service when they no longer need it or they move. Have franchise owners visit with their clients so they know who you are and that you actually care. There's many other things I could say but seeing this company didn't care about me and folded without so much as even informing me I've wasted enough of my time!!!!!
When you know you have great working PSWS and clients like them...stick up for them...don't just let them go....and let other new staff handle issues they know nothing about.
- What are the perks offered by Home Instead Senior Care?8 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at Home Instead Senior Care?6 personnes ont répondu
- How are the working hours?4 personnes ont répondu
- What is the work environment and culture like?4 personnes ont répondu
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?3 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les questions posées lors d’un entretien chez Home Instead Senior Care?3 personnes ont répondu
- Dose the assigned work based on private homes and/or long term care settings?3 personnes ont répondu
- Are you required to work weekends?2 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez Home Instead Senior Care?2 personnes ont répondu
- Do you hire foreign workers? I'm from Philippines but currently working in Saudi Arabia as a dentist…2 personnes ont répondu