TOXIC Work Environment, No Professionalism. - PLEASE READ
Sales (Ancien employé) – Toronto, ON – 24 mars 2019
- A typical work day consists of selling, cross selling, learning about skincare, cosmetics and fragrance.
- Learned about the clientele and products sold at HR.
- Constant pressure of highly unachievable sales goals.
- No training provided. Employees are expected to know how to operate in the store without proper training.
- Negative work environment
- Poor management. High turn over rate with new managers every year. Managers show favouritism to some employees. Employees who do not achieve their sales goals are treated differently.
- Corrupt and biased Human Resources. Only there to protect management. Does not listen to concerns from staff.
- No job security.
- No culture
I have never worked in such a negative and toxic work environment in my life. I truly hope someone reads these reviews and changes are made so future staff can have a safe and positive work environment and experience growth.
Benefits & Discount
Harassment, toxic environment, nepotism, no growth, high turn over rate, inexperienced management team, stressful.
Beauty Expert (Ancien employé) – Mississauga, ON – 26 août 2019
At the beginning of employment, I had training for 2 weeks. One week learning about the culture of Holt Renfrew and what it means to give good customer service and one week at a location for more training.