2,4 étoile(s) sur 5.
Envoyer un avis

Greg's Taxi - Avis

Evaluer cette entreprise
Intitulé du poste
Canada9 avis

Notes par catégorie

2,0Équilibre vie privée/professionnelle

Trier par

9 avis correspondant à votre recherche.Voir les 10 avis


Avis en vedette

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
If dispatch like you they’ll favorite you. You’ll to work 60-70 hrs a week. prepare to be counselled and held accountable for everything no matter what say nothing
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?

Worst job ever

The actual job of taxi driver is pretty simple. But every thing else about it is a nightmare. Demands 12 hour days monday to saturday. Wants every car in the fleet on duty making getting a fare about an hour apart and usually for about $10 or $15 dollar runs. And you get 35% of that.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?

Very low income

Had to work 12 hours to make about 70.0 It was very poorly run and none of the cab drivers were very happy. Long hours lie pay and treated like garbage
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?

Less than minimum wage, far too many hours.

Shifts are 12 hrs long and if you let them bully you into working 7 days a week you would still make less than minimum wage. A burger flipper would work less hours and make more money. Always too many drivers on and the dispatchers (some not all) play favorites. Evenings are filled with drunks, drug addicts, and people who can't or won't pay. Day time is filled with old people who are usually grumpy and complain about the cost of a taxi ride. Rough environment to work in. The company takes 65% off the top, plus $5 for rent of the cab, plus $1 for every $50 you collect. Don't forget as an "independent contractor" for this company you have to pay the government the HST you collected of the remaining 35%. Good luck.

Points positifs

You get to see the underbelly of Sarnia

Points négatifs

You basically work for free
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?

Poorly Run Company

Dispatchers play favourites, long time staff are bullies. Owner does not care about drivers and often not truthful. Pay extremely low. Lonnng hours. Waaay to many drivers on. Expect to make half of minimim wage. Vehicles are old and unreliable. Lack of employment standards

Points positifs


Points négatifs

Long hours, low low pay, harrassment by drivers
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Badly run

They play favorites with commissions and owner doesn't care if people have a fair chance to make a living. Also not honest with drivers as to how many are gonna be on nor honest about how busy likely to be.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?

Fun workplace

Good people..just no advancement or benifits. .no paid overtime. .no set salary..only commission. .long hours and no hourly rate..been good to me, but time for a change.

Points positifs

Self employed

Points négatifs

Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?


I would drive people to were they want to go i learn how to work with the public the only management i was the owner and he was for the most part good to work for hardest part of the job was dealing with people who had a little to me to drink
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?

Fast Paced exciting work

enjoyable work place environment with multitasking and many chances of learning new things. Learning new streets and new places the drivers attend
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Greg's Taxi ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale

D'après 10 avis

Notes par catégorie

2,0 étoile(s) sur 5 pour Équilibre vie professionnelle/personnelle
2,0 étoile(s) sur 5 pour Salaire/avantages sociaux
2,2 étoile(s) sur 5 pour Sécurité de l'emploi/évolution de carrière
1,8 étoile(s) sur 5 pour Direction
2,3 étoile(s) sur 5 pour Culture d'entreprise
  • Entreprises
  • Greg's Taxi
  • Avis d'employés