Porfessional, very knowledgeable, challenging, demanding
ESDC - Junior Project Officer - Gatineau (Employé actuel) – Gatineau, QC – 17 juillet 2018
- Expanded my word, excel, and computer skills tremendously
- Constantly learning new fields of work (product management, IT support, content and IA)
- Applying my schooling directly into my work
- Very challenging and demanding, but rewarding
- high pressure and stress at times
- High level work
- Multiple of projects on the go so time management is key
- Being in the department for so long, a lot od people trust and rely on me constantly. It's appreciated and has allowed me to grow as an individual personally, career wise, and skill wise.
- Sometimes there can be too many conflicting tasks and not enough hours to work. Especially during my school terms, it can a lot, but never too much. I've always managed and performed well.
Hard work, challenging, growing my skills, applying my skills learnt in school
a lot to handle at times, but well worth it