Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et avis chaque semaine!
Generali Global Health Services - Carrières et emploi
À propos de nous
Generali Global Health Services supports globally mobile members who hold international private medical insurance. To address the needs of our clients and customers, we go beyond "Assistance Services," offering personalized and individual support. Our network of 1.5 million providers across 196 countries, and innovative use of emerging technology – plus...uniquely positions us to provide an extraordinary member experience.
We are a specialist division of Generali Group, a recognized worldwide leader in the global insurance market. Assicurazioni Generali was founded in Trieste, Italy in 1831, and has become one of the world’s largest, and best-known insurance brands, operating in over 120 countries.
Providing services on a global basis means we are open 24/7, 365 days and work in many languages. We pride ourselves in our diverse culture and experiences, and are always looking for unique, multilingual, and logical individuals who may or may not have previous experience working in the medical insurance field and are unafraid to think differently and challenge the status quo. If you are interested in building a career vs. just “getting a job”, we encourage you to check our current vacancies.
In return for your unique skill set, you will receive:
• Full-time classroom training to prepare you to handle our health insurance products and services;
• A competitive salary and annual bonus program;
• Extended health and dental benefits;
• Access to Employee Assistance Program;
• RRSP matching program of up to $4,000 per year;
• Volunteer Day to live the community;
• Free parking;
• Regular social events that bring us closer as a team. – moins