No, I would follow up with the Branch Office Scheduler in your area.
No, was hired and train before I start work
I was sort of hired. I filled out "all" the forms required and then waited 6 weeks for my RAIC to come through. I assume they had me in mind for a job that needed that level of security. I hadn't applied for that job; I had applied for a a Parking Enforcement Officer job. I made a few trips to the airport to do more paperwork. The RAIC came through, I assume, and all systems were go to start the next Monday. Can you work anytime? Yes. Can you work 12 hour shifts? Yes. Wait! You need a week long course that starts the next Monday. Can you take the course? Yes. An hour later I get an email saying that they were in fact not going to continue to process my application. No job for me and no explanation after many requests.
- What is the company culture at G4S?11 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at G4S?9 personnes ont répondu
- Do you need a licenses?6 personnes ont répondu
- Si vous deviez quitter G4S, quelle en serait la raison?6 personnes ont répondu
- Que choisiseriez-vous d'améliorer chez G4S?5 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at G4S?5 personnes ont répondu
- Why do they have a pay range and how do they determine your worth? Ie, screening officer advertised …5 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement?5 personnes ont répondu
- What. Hour are considered part time4 personnes ont répondu
- How old do you have to be to work at G4S?4 personnes ont répondu