I have worked for 8-10 companies. Some of them I had a bad experience with, and some I had to leave for personal reasons. This one was so uniquely stressful. Every single day I went to job, I felt like I was in prison.
- Enjoy the work while it's slow
- Just chaotic when busy
- You can't learn from mistakes here cuz you are not supposed to make any or face the insult
- Learn everything on the first time. No second chance or you get scolded like a child. You can't anything again
- You get the min wage no matter how qualified you are
- No lunch-breaks cuz you are working those hours
I don't know about others, but I can't thank enough God for leaving this job.