- 8 hours of work in a fast pace and cold environment. Packing goods, arrange skids, read orders, get supplies from storages, deliver supplies by Raymond reach to working lines.
- Friendly co-workers and supervisors.
- Good management, free goods for workers every other Thursday.
- Changed from general labour to forklift operator in 3 months.
- Hardest part of the job is to keep up with the fast pace and arrange skids in crowded cool room.
- Most enjoyable part of the job is able to go home after a long day working.
Free goods on every other Thursday
Low pay and crowded storage