I think one of the key things would be allow an anonymous forum for employees to submit feedback on things they find are lacking in the company. A lot of the management in the company is very twisted and there is a lot of bullying that comes from the superiors. This is especially evident in the retail stores. How can the employees voice their concerns & issues when the individual they are to voice it to is the one bullying them? At times it feels like the head office is tricked into a perception that employees are content, thus confused when the statistics show a high turnover rate among employees such as sales associates when the actual reason is regional managers and managers mistreating/demeaning the sales employees.
Be more efficient on the management.
Instead of listening to one side, listen to both before making your decision on termination. There are a lot of bullies that work for the company and pick on those that aren’t in their culture.
- Quels sont les avantages offerts chez Frank and Oak?2 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous le rythme de travail chez Frank and Oak?2 personnes ont répondu
- Où voyez-vous Frank and Oak dans 10 ans?2 personnes ont répondu
- Quels conseils donneriez-vous à une personne ayant un entretien chez Frank and Oak?Une personne a répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Frank and Oak?Une personne a répondu