- each department works at their own liking
- hard emphasis on numbers with highly inadequate knowledge to manage employees, process and culture, incompetent managers not as people, I mean in terms of management effectiveness.
- rewards are unattractive
- basically when something becomes not a problem but a big problem then it gets its momentarily solution until it becomes a big problem again in the future. In between just lay low, have fun wasting time.
- technology of 1990s. Expect to work with lamest software ever.
- zero training, learn from making mistakes repeatedly and getting noticed for it until you start hating it, (no formal process at all)
- career growth in your dreams, expect 5 years if you are very lucky or at least 10 years to be promoted for something or simple thank you certificate.
- those who want to chill and work little bit, stay longtime for little recognition given no other better alternative. Join this company right away.
25% off after 3-6 months 40% after a year and still it's expensive
poor culture, no growth, very poor management...etc