Quels conseils donneriez-vous à la Direction de Domino's pour améliorer l'entreprise?
1. Co vid should be looked at as a SERIOUS health risk. If an employee caught it or had to be home due to a family member having co-vid, that employee needs to obtain work benefits. (Sickness benefits) NOT BEING FIRED! that absolutely disgusts me. I wouldn’t order from dominos just for this reason alone......
2. A hectic Work environment can be hard on some and again due to co-vid a lot of human beings are going through “Depression”, show you care and check in on your employees because you never know whom might go home after work and not return.
Quels conseils donneriez-vous à une personne ayant un entretien chez Domino's?
As a human beings we should know that we have to share our experience what we know from our experiences. I will say be in full confident what they will ask questions.
I was at domino's for over a year and was told I have to apply for benefits through domino's canada if I wanted them. Long story short, no benefits.
When learning as a assistant manager what are some of the duties, and are they related to the job.
1. Help managers and management.
2. Be aware of limitations .
3. Work on duties assigned.
4. Improvise yourself day by day.
Does a Contract Delivery Driver receive the minimum wage in PEI which is $11.55 I believe. Or how does paying a new Contract Delivery Driver work?
Does not hire contract drivers