You're away from your family for days at a time living in a truck, a driver is always the last to be considered. The driver is the backbone of the company. Pay them for that . The driver is the one making the biggest sacrifice for the company, take care of the drivers and they will line up at the door for an opportunity to work for you. That applies to all trucking companies.
Clean out the Moncton office. My experience here really did a number on my well being and believe major changes should be made. I would not reccomend this employer to my worst enemy
Stop giving employees cell phone and tablets out of office hours!!!!
Find new managers who know how to respect the employees
Employees are encouraged to bring forth any concerns immediately and the door of management is always open. One-on-one sit down conversations do not have to be initiated by a manager or supervisor.
Sit down an have a one on one and come up with a improvement plan
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement?7 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail?6 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at Day & Ross Transportation?4 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at Day and Ross Inc?4 personnes ont répondu
- Why did you leave your job at Day & Ross Freight?4 personnes ont répondu
- Les horaires sont-ils fixes ou plutôt flexibles chez Day and Ross Transportation?3 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at Day & Ross?3 personnes ont répondu
- What are the perks offered by Sameday Worldwide?3 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement?3 personnes ont répondu
- Quelle est la politique en termes de congés maladie?2 personnes ont répondu