It depends on if its a seasonal position or not. If it's seasonal, they usually do these things called drop-in interviews. So they select a time slot (example: 1 PM-5 PM) and a date and you show up whenever between that time slot. Usually it's a first come first serve idea, so you want to get there as early as possible.
If its just for a regular sales position, usually in the past they have done group interviews, I don't know if they still are.
Took a week from interview to call back saying that I was hired. Quick interview with the manager and that was it.
First, I got an email from a recruiter asking me if Inwas interested in the manager position, I said I was and we scheduled a quick call. I immediately was contacted by the district manager and we scheduled an interview. She took the time to come to the mall closest to me, which was super nice. After that interview, there was an over-the-phone interview with the regional manager and Human Resources. The whole process took approximately one week.
There were two levels. The initial interview and then the interview with the store manager I believe.
I like a tea company /store and I daily drink use with morning and evening.......... Not bed..... It's life time brand.
Totally unprofessional. One person gave me impression I had the job, so I put everything on hold, until they then turned around and sent me a standard email saying they'd chosen another candidate. They whole process, from first interview to phone interview and waiting for an answer, took almost a month. A complete waste of time.
I wasn't impressed with the interview process at all. The initial in-person interview with a manager and district manager was great, very positive. Then I had a second interview with 2 people at the company head office - it was a conference call which is never the best way to interview and the two women almost seemed to play 'good cop, bad cop', About a week later I got a call from one of the original interviewers as me if I would consider the lesser position of assistant manager with the prospect of training as a manager (the job I had initially applied for) and I said I was very interested. Then...nothing. I followed up with head office and got a reply saying I was welcome to reapply as an assistant manager. The whole process took over a month and turned out to be a complete waste of time.
One group interview during seasonal hiring
All about your personality and how you would deal with situations.
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement?8 personnes ont répondu
- What is the dress code like at davids tea?7 personnes ont répondu
- Comment bien se préparer pour un entretien chez DAVIDsTEA?7 personnes ont répondu
- Où voyez-vous DAVIDsTEA dans 10 ans?5 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at DAVIDs TEA?5 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez DAVIDsTEA?5 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail?5 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at David's Tea?4 personnes ont répondu
- Où voyez-vous DAVIDsTEA dans 10 ans?3 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous le rythme de travail chez DAVIDsTEA?3 personnes ont répondu