Honestly, just have a positive vibe to yourself. The interview questions are pretty standard. As long as your enthusiastic about customers and making sure they receive the best experience possible, then you should be okay! Just stay calm and have fun with it! The person who is interviewing you had to go through the same process, so they know how it feels. Always ask questions too, they love questions and will often hire those people who asked them a minimum of three questions. Here are a few in case you need a little help:
-What's your favourite part about working at DAVIDsTEA?
-What kind of things will I be doing?
-What are you looking for in a tea guide/seasonal tea guide?
-What qualifications are you looking for?
-If you were a tea which one would you be and why? (This one is good if you know the teas well enough!)
Interview is so easy
Have a positive vibe and bring in an object that describes your skills.
Go into the interview full of energy
Bring an item to "sell" but DO NOT use something overly personal and goodness Plese don't get weird about it... Just be ready with company knowledge and an ability to sell sell sell! Do not go on expecting full time, you will not get it.
Be yourself. The questions are very straight forward. As long as you are very enthusiastic and want to meet new people.
Bring something that really shows who you are and what you love.
- Quelles sont les étapes du processus de recrutement?14 personnes ont répondu
- Combien de temps dure le processus de recrutement?8 personnes ont répondu
- What is the dress code like at davids tea?7 personnes ont répondu
- Où voyez-vous DAVIDsTEA dans 10 ans?5 personnes ont répondu
- What is the company culture at DAVIDs TEA?5 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous l’ambiance de travail chez DAVIDsTEA?5 personnes ont répondu
- Quels sont les horaires de travail?5 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at David's Tea?4 personnes ont répondu
- Où voyez-vous DAVIDsTEA dans 10 ans?3 personnes ont répondu
- Comment décririez-vous le rythme de travail chez DAVIDsTEA?3 personnes ont répondu