Fun workplace and environment. Flexible hours.
Supervisor (Ancien employé) – Coquitlam, BC – 30 décembre 2012
- overlook day-to-day operations
- interacting with high volume of customers, face-to-face, email or by phone
- learned how to deal in different types oof situations to better my customer service skills.
- learned how to manage staff, hours, and scheduling
- everyone is friendly, younger crowd, ages vary from 16-24 years old.
- hardest part is trying to ensure a customer will return for business after an unsatisfied visit.
- coming into work and everyone is on the same page, working together and being able to grow new bonds with staff and customers.