- supports employees/techs in interactions with customers
- work towards getting all clients on similar supported systems and structures, making it much easier for techs to maintain
- good software
- good workflow
- very excited and proud of what they do.
- lots of advancement opportunities
- Job security. They make promises, speak well, but have a history of quickly/quietly removing people with no warning. As markets rise and fall, so do their employment numbers.
- management is disconnected between levels
- client management; client managers do not always understand the technology they are selling, are more "money" than "tech"