Could benefit from experienced management
Strategic position (Ancien employé) – Quebec – 21 octobre 2018
Although I really enjoyed my work at Cominar, incompetence and lack of respect from people above me had me leave this place.
- I had a strategic position and the team I worked with was great: eager to learn, proactive, knowledgeable.
- The work was great, challenging and fulfilling
- Recognizable brand, which does bring some perks
- There definitely are some great people working for Cominar
- Never had a problem with pays
- Serious Lack of listening from the bosses (directors, etc.)
- Complete lack of skills, experience and vision from the bosses
- Bad and unchecked decisions from the bosses hurt the department
- Lack of respect towards employees and their jobs
- Unreasonable demands and unsustainable pressure
- Although Cominar says work-life balance is important, abusive methods are in place to make people work unpaid hours
- HR department is unaware/not listening/could not care less/can't do anything
- High employee turnover rate, loosing good and experienced employees, leaving only the most inexperienced employees accepting an abusive environment