Flexibility, no more problems with understaffing (the City is very notorious for overworking their employees), better pay, room for advancement, job security (permanence over contract work), better medical coverage, less rigid management structure
Moving out of the city or retirement
Retired from the job
Is because better paid
Not enough hours, too much politics, backstabbing, different departments cause conflict for each other, as many are very disinterested in serving the public in a cohesive way. This means we are much less efficient & customer service oriented than we should be & this costs us all!!
Good governance, good pay rate, equality etc.
Higher pay in the form of year round employment rather than seasonal work. I would stay if I can move from contract to permanent work.
If I did not get better opportunity
The reason I would leave the Ciyr of Toronto is because I am moving.
Also there was no room for advancement.
Because I want to complete my education and too have a job I can handle do. If I enjoy w had I do in the job it's a good feeling and plus getting paid for it really happy to bring positive energy to the city work
- Quels sont les horaires de travail chez City of Toronto?38 personnes ont répondu
- Why would you want to work at City of Toronto?21 personnes ont répondu
- Vos supérieurs sont-ils facilement abordables chez City of Toronto?12 personnes ont répondu
- What should you wear to an interview at City of Toronto?8 personnes ont répondu
- Que choisiseriez-vous d'améliorer chez City of Toronto?7 personnes ont répondu
- Quelles sont les questions posées lors d’un entretien chez City of Toronto?4 personnes ont répondu
- Quelle est la politique en termes de congés maladie chez City of Toronto?4 personnes ont répondu
- What are some tips for doing well in an interview4 personnes ont répondu
- Is there an age limit to work city of toronto4 personnes ont répondu
- Les horaires sont-ils fixes ou plutôt flexibles chez City of Toronto?4 personnes ont répondu