Labor demanding job but a fun workplace
Crew (Ancien employé) – Toronto, ON – 29 janvier 2019
- typical days depend on the position I am covering that day; this includes prepping vegetables, prepping meat, grilling meat, washing dishes and cleaning the store, serving customers and cashing customers out
- there is a lot of work to be done but a limited amount of time, all work must be done within a certain time
- the amount of hours required made it difficult to balance school, work, and my social life.
- benefits includes tuition reimbursement if my performance rating every month is satisfactory
-The job gets difficult when someone calls in sick, requires the current crew to work harder since we are missing a crew member
- I made a lot of friends among the other crew and it made work more enjoyable