Fun place to work
- Assist hiring managers with requisition sourcing strategies from intake requirements’ gathering to onboarding processes.
- Hands-on with conducting comprehensive discussions with hiring partners, detailing the position needs and scope as well as clarifying mutual partnerships’ roles and expectations.
- Conduct thorough conversations with hiring managers: include diversity, sourcing and capture the essence of the role to effectively write enticing job descriptions for candidates to view.
- Manage the internal recruitment cycle and liaise with the business to create effective sourcing strategies.
- Inform managers on market trends for specific requirements.
- Execute effective and innovative sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates that includes job fairs, campus recruitment and employee referrals.
- Conduct complex internet searches using a wide variety of search engines, social media, networks, existing pipelines of candidates.
- Proactively network and build robust candidate pools for a variety of positions and locations.
- Conduct phone interviews and assess candidates against client position requirements and organizations’ culture fit.
- Maintain strong client and candidate relationships and satisfaction.
- Update and maintain administrative responsibilities on Workday and iCIMS ATS along with data entry and reporting.
Work-Life balance, fun place to work, fun people to work with
Client is very slow
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile?